How is everyone? I hope you are living a life of abundance and love. If you’re anything like me, prioritizing a to-do-list may give you a headache. Even though it’s my least favorite task, because I would prefer to not be limited or constrained, it’s just the way it is….it must be done. These days time management is imperative. Most of my days have been spent reading books and writing reviews, traveling to market my book, Journey Into Finance in various bookstores and libraries and working a full time job.
At the time I wrote this, it was raining outside, and I was enjoying a warm cup of coffee and some time writing and catching up with my readers. I’d love to hear from you as fellow bloggers and writers about tips on managing your time while keeping your fans engaged. I’m always open to ideas, so leave your comments below.
Managing time effectively is a powerful asset because without it life can become chaotic. Who needs chaos in their life? Definitely not me and I’m sure you don’t either. Chaos is an emotional overload of the brain that causes a rift throwing us off balance and will affect our ability to maximize our precious time.
>Here are a few tips I picked up:
- Rise early and meditate– before everyone gets up, take that time for a
- Set a routine for yourself– everything has it’s time and place, make sure to follow a specific routine and make time for the unexpected (the what-if’s)
- Be truthful to yourself and Others– if you just can’t do it- say NO. There’s no sense in beating around the bush, just get to the point with no regrets.
- Step away (take a walk, exercise, drink some water, eat something healthy, go outside)– nothing is more important than your own peace of mind. If you get stuck on a project- ,move around and come back to it.
- Take it easy on yourself– you are doing the best you can and if you know that you’re not, do better.
Staying balanced is key to optimal health and wealth. As I remind others, I’m also a reminder to myself for my ears and eyes are closer to me than they are to anyone else. As always, remember to like, share and/or comment.
That’s all for now- short and sweet.
Until next time,
Peace, Love and Prosperity,