Greetings! Without thinking about it. I failed to let my audience know how they can listen to my podcast. So here’s some helpful information:
A podcast is another form of communication similar to a vlog, but you only hear audio. I’m enjoying this adventure just as much as I like listening to audiobooks on Audible. Besides Google Podcasts, Anchor (one of my favorites), Breaker, and Spotify platforms, there’s another called Radiopublic.
With RadioPublic’s features on the web, iPhone, and Android, here’s what to do:
- You can- download while on WiFi to listen to later without using your mobile data.
- You can- stream podcast episodes immediately without waiting for it to download.
- You can- discover new podcasts, by Podcast Librarians
- You can- search for podcasts and episodes (neat feature)
- You can- dive into a season or series with just a tap
- You can- start with a featured episode when you find a new show
- You can- listen immediately: no account or social login required
And there you have it! Happy listening.
Make sure you all check out the Listening Room too.
Wishing you peace, love, and prosperity.